Daily Reads

8.18.2014

Happy birthday, Sam!

I really wanted to recreate this sweet picture for Sam's first birthday, but it turns out if I put him in a crib full of balloons he's a non-stop blur of activity. He will squeal and play until every balloon is thrown out. I know because we tried twice, for about an hour each time. (In this picture above I can see him challenging me with his eyes! "Just try and get me to be still with a crib full of balloons.") So, I have a couple hundred blurry (but cute!) photos, and one or two of him being still and not smiling. These are the best we could get, and although they're not perfect, I love them! 

Oh, how we adore you, Sam. You are a ray of sunshine. You've brought so much joy to our family.
We love you more than all the stars and thank God for you every day. xoxo

(Newborn Sam, 3 months, 6 months, and 9 months. Sigh. Where does the time go?)

No comments:

Post a Comment